Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WIP - Beta released Zastava 750 - Fica
Here it is, maybe I will finish it one day

Credits to DirtGamer301 for helping out and to Masfilip for N/B

Edit: Updated NB and texture

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.zip   Fica 750.zip (Size: 3.96 MB / Downloads: 385)
Here's two pictures for those who rather download mods when they know what they look like.

I'll see if I can update this mod a bit and, if OK, release it here. I'm thinking about fixing backfaces, a new, skinable UV, sounds and some other little things like a preview image from ingame, fixed camera position and a correct steering wheel rotation. Nothing major, but simple fixes which will improve the overall quality of the mod.
(08-15-2016, 08:08 PM)DirtGamer301 Wrote: Here's two pictures for those who rather download mods when they know what they look like.

I'll see if I can update this mod a bit and, if OK, release it here. I'm thinking about fixing backfaces, a new, skinable UV, sounds and some other little things like a preview image from ingame, fixed camera position and a correct steering wheel rotation. Nothing major, but simple fixes which will improve the overall quality of the mod.

For sure you can mod it and post it here Im to lazy to do that
this kinda looks like a fiat 500

Attached Files Image(s)

(08-17-2016, 02:26 PM)whterabbits6 Wrote: this kinda looks like a fiat 500

Not really, the Fiat 500 is smaller than the Fiat 600 (which was the base model of the Zastava Fićo).

More informations here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zastava_750.